Internet is highly accessible today, Number of people go online every day is increasing day by day. In these quarantine days, people are free in their homes and in free times everyone prefers to spend time surfing the internet. So, this is the perfect time to grow your business during Coronavirus Pandemic.
Marketing is about connecting with your audience at the right time and right place. Meet them where they are already spending their time means: On the Internet.
What Is Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing is the term that covers advertising through Internet or online channels such as search engines, websites, social media, email, and mobile apps to connect with your customers.
Types Of Digital Marketing:
Here Are 9 Types of Digital Marketing That Include:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing and Pay-Per-Click Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Influencer Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Mobile Phone Advertising
Benefits of These Types of Digital Marketing to Your Business:
It Will Let You Know About –
- The number of people visiting your business page
- Their geographic location
- The sex, age, and interests of the visitors
- The time they are spending on your site
- the source of traffic from various gadgets
- Website bounce rates
- How traffic has changed over time.