- Must have good knowledge of developing applications using Apache and PHP.
- Should have strong web development fundamentals.
- Strong in PHP 5.x object-oriented design and programming.
- Strong AJAX skills.
Post: PHP Developer
No. Of Vacancies: 2
We are looking for some talented smart candidate in PHP technology ready to work from scratch, open-minded, can work in startup culture.
Post: WordPress Developer
No. of Vacancy: 3
Experience: 6 Months -2 years
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Zeal to learn new things.
- Should have experience with WordPress.
Post: Laravel Developer
No. of Vacancy: 1
Experience: 6 Months -2 years
- Desired Experience:
- Comfortable with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Yelp and Google APIs
- Understanding of search and social advertising platform APIs
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, JS, JQuery, AWS, Redis
- Understanding of Web Services
- Knowledge of basic customization of WordPress is a plus.
- Required Education: Any Graduate
- Required Experience: Min 1.5 to 4 Years
Post: Online Bidder
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Experience: 1 – 2 year
- Should have 1-3 years of work experience as an Online Bidder.
- Responsible for acquiring business & achieving sales targets.
- Write proposals for projects.
- Deal negotiations, finalizing deals with clients
- Client interaction
- Requirement analysis
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Candidate should have hand-on experience in lead generation, business development & services selling.
- Generate Business from Online Bidding Portals (Up work / Freelancer) and from other websites.
- Should be able to generate leads and can maintain a track record of communication.
- To be involved in Pre – Bids, Follow-ups, Competition Analysis
- E-Mail Marketing, Finding New Business Opportunities
- Able to propose project budgeting to clients.
- Expertise on web technologies, mobile and IT domain
- Excellent communication skills & written skills.
Post: SEO Executive
No. Of Vacancy: 2
Experience: 0-2 years
- Knowledge of SEO on-page & off-page, Google updates, ranking factors and Search Engine Marketing Techniques.
- The candidate must be able to perform all off-page and on pages tasks successfully, including article/press release/directory submissions, RSS feeds, blog posts, social bookmarking, and commenting on social networks.
- Good Knowledge of on-page SEO activities like meta tags, sitemap, header tags, URL optimization, etc.
- Develop and implementation of the best strategies to improve the ranking of the clients’ business.
- Suggest the required changes in a timely manner to upgrade the website architecture, designing, and content.
- Research on Google Analytics, Search Engine Ranking monitoring, and the latest web trends for effective optimization.
- Manage the SEO and PPC campaigns
Post: Content Writer
No. Of Vacancy : 1
Experience: 6 months – 1year
- Candidate must possess skills to write very high-quality content in English.
- Should have a good understanding of internet-based terms and technologies.
- Responsible for writing Web content; maintaining and updating Web pages/blogs
- Ability to write creative content for social media postings.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Write a clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Excellent command over the English language and ability to think out-of-the-box, play-with-words and write in a simple, concise, and accurate manner.
- Creating original articles.
Request a Callback
By far the most favorite part of my job is the people I work with. They are professional and competent in what they do. And most of all, they’re fun.
I feel free to find opportunities to improve our processes and empowered to lead the effort for progress. I get to experience the benefits from those improved processes, and know that our customers will ultimately benefit, too
I have a highly responsible role within the company at the relatively young age of 27. AS Webworks has given me the freedom to grow into this role. I love the fact that I work with incredibly knowledgeable and inspiring people, and I learn something new every day.